Search Results for: 2017 GLOBAL DRUG DELIVERY FORMULATION
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Manufacturing: A Rise in Biologics & Improved Technology Give Pharma Reasons to Consider Parenteral Delivery
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the leading companies in this market to find out about key trends, packaging advancements, safety improvements, and technology developments.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: Early-Stage Partnerships Are On The Rise
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin asked leading CMOs and CDMOs to describe the value-added services they offer with respect to formulation and manufacturing. Solving challenges of insufficient solubility, poor stability, identifying excipient candidates, and particle design topped their list of offerings.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Formulation Development & Manufacturing – CDMOs Offer Speed, Advanced Technologies, & the Ability to Handle More Potent APIs
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the industry’s leading CDMOs to highlight their capabilities in the areas of speed, quality, technology, and handling of complex APIs.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin talks with some of the leading experts in the industry about the importance of outsourcing analytical testing in the biologic/biosimilar space, the associated challenges, and how to ensure products get to market safely and quickly.
- ANTIMICROBIAL LIPIDS – Attenuating the Use of Medically Important Antimicrobial Drugs in Food-Producing Animals: What Role Can cGMP Lipids Play?
Ryan Littich, PhD, highlights some of the most significant, pathogen-borne diseases relevant to food-producing animals and reviews the antimicrobial properties intrinsic to midchain triglyceride lipolysis products.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin spoke with several testing providers to find out what services they offer, trends they identify, and how they have specifically addressed clients’ needs throughout the past year.
- ADVANCED DELIVERY DEVICES – Disruptive Delivery Technology Partnerships Are Key to Pharmaceutical Life Cycle Management
Michael D. Hooven, MSME, believes in the challenge to deliver innovative therapies that address unmet patient needs while delivering profitable growth, and the industry is responding by embracing disruptive technology that can concurrently help on both fronts and also speed time to market for pharmaceutical products and services.
- MARKET BRIEF – The Market for Type 2 Diabetes Therapeutics – Key Findings From a Recent Analysis of Global Drug Development Efforts
Debbie Toscano, Senior Industry Analyst, Frost & Sullivan, summarizes key findings of Frost & Sullivan’s recent analysis of the type 2 diabetes therapeutics market, which examines in detail the insulin and non-insulin segments of this market on a global level.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Injection Devices: Manufacturers Focus on 21st Century Technology While Still Tackling Traditional Challenges
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights some of the key companies in the injectable delivery market that are focusing on advanced technology as well as the more traditional challenges related to breakage, leaching, and needlestick prevention.
- EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW – Avista Pharma Solutions: Experience, Responsiveness & Expanded Capacity Driving Growth
Patrick Walsh, CEO of Avista Pharma Solutions, talks about his company’s range of capabilities and what is driving growth in this dynamic industry.
- GLOBAL REPORT – 2017 Global Drug Delivery & Formulation Report: Part 4, The Drug Delivery & Formulation Pipeline
In the final installment of this 4-part series, PharmaCircle in collaboration with Drug Development & Delivery, provides a pipeline review and analysis (centered on drug delivery and formulation products) looking forward and back 5 years for a total of 10 years.
- GLOBAL REPORT – 2017 Global Drug Delivery & Formulation Report: Part 2, Notable Product Approvals of 2017
In part 2 of this 4-part series, PharmaCircle in collaboration with Drug Development & Delivery, reviews the more interesting individual products approved throughout the past year.
- INDUSTRY PERSPECTIVES – What Surprised You the Most This Past Year?: Your Colleague’s Perspectives
The Global Formulation Report in this issue provided some interesting data on what has been happening in a number of key sectors over the past year. We thought it would be intriguing to hear what some of your colleagues said surprised them most.
Future Market Insights (FMI) delivers key insights on the global biologic excipients market in its upcoming report titled Biologic Excipients Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013–2017 and Opportunity Assessment…
In part 1 of this 4-part series, PharmaCircle in collaboration with Drug Development & Delivery, focuses on the macro aspects of the 2017 product approvals.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: Using a Single Provider Reduces Costs & Risk
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights several CDMOs that are evolving their models to become their clients’ single provider and to accommodate their more potent, challenging products.