Search Results for: GENE CELL THERAPY Its Growing
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Manufacturing: A Rise in Biologics & Improved Technology Give Pharma Reasons to Consider Parenteral Delivery
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the leading companies in this market to find out about key trends, packaging advancements, safety improvements, and technology developments.
Robert A. Preti, PhD, discusses his company’s critical distinction from most other manufacturing partners, steady growth, and the primary challenges facing the cell therapy industry.
- CELL THERAPIES – The Challenges & Possible Solutions for Transferring Cell Therapy From the Bench to the Industry
Lior Raviv, MMedSc, and Ohad Karnieli, PhD, discuss the significant emerging challenges in downstream processing of cell therapies focused mostly on allogeneic therapies.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Formulation Development & Manufacturing – CDMOs Offer Speed, Advanced Technologies, & the Ability to Handle More Potent APIs
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the industry’s leading CDMOs to highlight their capabilities in the areas of speed, quality, technology, and handling of complex APIs.
Dawn A. Firmin, MSc, PhD, explains how MGB has dedicated its focus to the development of a new class of small molecules, with specific antibacterial activity against susceptible and resistant bacteria.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin talks with some of the leading experts in the industry about the importance of outsourcing analytical testing in the biologic/biosimilar space, the associated challenges, and how to ensure products get to market safely and quickly.
- AAV VECTOR MANUFACTURING – Challenges & Opportunities in the Manufacturing of AAV Vectors Used in the Delivery of Gene Therapy Treatments
Daniel C. Smith, PhD, indicates there remains a clear need for improved process productivities, and the need to develop manufacturing processes that can be applied to a wide number of AAV-based viral vector therapeutic candidates.
Degenhard Marx, PhD, and Günter Nadler discuss the treatment of sore throats via a pump spray and explore the considerations to be made when developing a reliable spray product.
- MARKET BRIEF – The Market for Type 2 Diabetes Therapeutics – Key Findings From a Recent Analysis of Global Drug Development Efforts
Debbie Toscano, Senior Industry Analyst, Frost & Sullivan, summarizes key findings of Frost & Sullivan’s recent analysis of the type 2 diabetes therapeutics market, which examines in detail the insulin and non-insulin segments of this market on a global level.
- EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW – Avista Pharma Solutions: Experience, Responsiveness & Expanded Capacity Driving Growth
Patrick Walsh, CEO of Avista Pharma Solutions, talks about his company’s range of capabilities and what is driving growth in this dynamic industry.