Search Results for: RD PARTNERSHIPS Partnering for Progress
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Manufacturing: A Rise in Biologics & Improved Technology Give Pharma Reasons to Consider Parenteral Delivery
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the leading companies in this market to find out about key trends, packaging advancements, safety improvements, and technology developments.
- EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW – AmerisourceBergen: Partnering With Orphan Product Manufacturers to Drive Commercialization Success
Amy Grogg, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Commercialization at AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group provides her perspective on the barriers orphan drug manufacturers face and the solutions available to them through strategic partnerships with distributors.
- ADVANCED DELIVERY DEVICES – Disruptive Delivery Technology Partnerships Are Key to Pharmaceutical Life Cycle Management
Michael D. Hooven, MSME, believes in the challenge to deliver innovative therapies that address unmet patient needs while delivering profitable growth, and the industry is responding by embracing disruptive technology that can concurrently help on both fronts and also speed time to market for pharmaceutical products and services.
- EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW – SNBL, Ltd.: Innovation in Drug Delivery Enabled Through a Unique Business Model
Drug Development Executive: Dr. Shunji Haruta, Founder of NDS (Nasal Delivery Systems) Division and Executive Officer, SNBL, Ltd., discusses how NDS Division and its powder nasal delivery platform, µco System, fit into a new paradigm.
Bruce K. Redding, Jr, CEO and Founder of TSI, discusses the importance of developing a new tool for enhanced drug delivery, but also a means to reduce the time-to-market for new formulations while also expanding the number of drugs that can be delivered transdermally.
Neil Lesser and Matt Hefner analyze biopharmaceutical partnerships created throughout the past several decades, and based upon a comprehensive database of partnerships formed between 1980 and 2014, they found that R&D-focused partnerships have grown substantially.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation & Manufacturing Development: Using Data & Unique Approaches to Solve Solubility Issues, Target Profiles & Customize Products
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin finds that CMOs are embracing development projects in an effort to establish longer-lasting partnerships with their pharma and biotech clients. These contract developers are deploying innovative techniques aimed at improving solubility and fast-tracking products to market.
- SPECIAL REPORT – Outsourcing Formulation Development and Manufacturing: An Early Approach Saves Time and Money
In this Special Report, Contributor Cindy H. Dubin asks many of the leading companies in this sector what challenges pharma currently faces in formulation and manufacturing and how they, as third-party providers, are helping to alleviate those burdens.