Search Results for: SPECIAL FEATURE Advancements in Drug
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Manufacturing: Drug & Packaging Ensure Safety, Compatibility & Stability
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights some of the key players in the market and where they are focusing their efforts to ensure products are of the highest quality, safe, and easy to use.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Manufacturing: A Rise in Biologics & Improved Technology Give Pharma Reasons to Consider Parenteral Delivery
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the leading companies in this market to find out about key trends, packaging advancements, safety improvements, and technology developments.
- PATIENT-CENTRIC TECHNOLOGY – How Technology Can Impact Patient Adherence: Increasing Patient Engagement & Education to Save the Healthcare Industry Billions
Andrew W. Dunning provides several examples of technologies that specifically cater to pharmaceutical brands that want to leverage a patient-centric marketing strategy to increase their market share and boost patient adherence rates.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin spoke with several testing providers to find out what services they offer, trends they identify, and how they have specifically addressed clients’ needs throughout the past year.
- TRAINING DEVICES – Best Practices & Considerations in Developing Effective Training Devices for Injectable Healthcare Markets
Joe Reynolds says training devices are often used to create consistent onboarding experiences for patients through the use of novel technologies and mechanisms that fully simulate the mechanical aspects of the injection experience. And while these devices appear to be fairly simple at first glance, numerous design and engineering challenges must be addressed.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin learns that one doesn’t have to be a rocket scientist to use analytical instrumentation. Three leading players in the market showcase their products, all aimed at making analysis easier and faster.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Advancements in Drug Delivery Technologies Tackle Solubility & Bioavailability Challenges
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with several innovator companies to learn more about the latest advances in drug delivery to address the challenging issues of solubility and bioavailability today
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights the techniques various excipient manufacturers are using to develop more innovative and effective ingredients to improve the performance of drug molecules.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin spoke with some of the world’s leading device developers about their current injection technologies and how their devices are addressing the current trends and opportunities in the industry.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing: Biologics Present a New Set of Challenges
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with leading syringe developers and contract manufacturers to discuss how they are overcoming industry challenges and provides a look at some of the innovative advancements in prefilled syringe technology.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: CDMOs Are Innovating for 21st-Century Medicine
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the industry’s leading CDMOs about the innovations they are developing for next-generation patient care, and how many are making investments that are enabling them to offer more services under one roof.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Transdermal, Topical & Subcutaneous: Non-Invasive Delivery to Expand Product Line Extensions
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin asked delivery system providers and contract developers and manufacturers to describe their products and service offerings in their respective areas of expertise and how they are changing the overall landscape of the transdermal, topical, and subcutaneous markets.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing: Anticipating the Needs of the Future
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with several companies in the prefilled syringe and parenteral manufacturing market that are offering a range of services and systems that cater to today’s issues as well as anticipating the needs of the future.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Bioavailability & Solubility: A Demand for Enhanced Technologies & Materials is Spurring Innovation
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin spoke with several contract research/manufacturing organizations on how they are successfully overcoming solubility/bioavailability challenges, such as matching APIs to formulations and choosing the best excipients.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Transdermal, Topical & Subcutaneous Drug Delivery: Extending Pipelines & Improving Self-Administration
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin explores how the movement of home care and self- administration is pushing the development of this growing sector in drug delivery.
- INJECTABLE MICROEMULSIONS – Prolonged-Release Injectable Microemulsions: Opportunities for Pain Treatment
Rajesh Dubey, PhD, and Luigi G. Martini, FRPharmS, MBA, indicate available technologies do not support development of certain formulations to treat pain; however, microemulsions with their unique features, can provide a viable alternative to develop such formulations.