Search Results for: SPECIAL FEATURE Analytical Testing Market
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Manufacturing: Drug & Packaging Ensure Safety, Compatibility & Stability
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights some of the key players in the market and where they are focusing their efforts to ensure products are of the highest quality, safe, and easy to use.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: Early-Stage Partnerships Are On The Rise
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin asked leading CMOs and CDMOs to describe the value-added services they offer with respect to formulation and manufacturing. Solving challenges of insufficient solubility, poor stability, identifying excipient candidates, and particle design topped their list of offerings.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Formulation Development & Manufacturing – CDMOs Offer Speed, Advanced Technologies, & the Ability to Handle More Potent APIs
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the industry’s leading CDMOs to highlight their capabilities in the areas of speed, quality, technology, and handling of complex APIs.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin talks with some of the leading experts in the industry about the importance of outsourcing analytical testing in the biologic/biosimilar space, the associated challenges, and how to ensure products get to market safely and quickly.
- PREFILLABLE SYRINGE TECHNOLOGY – BD Neopak – Delivering the Next Generation in Glass Prefillable Syringes
Justin M. Wright, PhD, and Herve Soukiassian highlight significant development and commercial manufacturing investments in glass PFS container technology for the biotech industry with three key areas of focus: reducing overall variability, reducing SbVPs, and increasing glass strength and durability performance.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin spoke with several testing providers to find out what services they offer, trends they identify, and how they have specifically addressed clients’ needs throughout the past year.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: Using a Single Provider Reduces Costs & Risk
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights several CDMOs that are evolving their models to become their clients’ single provider and to accommodate their more potent, challenging products.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin learns that one doesn’t have to be a rocket scientist to use analytical instrumentation. Three leading players in the market showcase their products, all aimed at making analysis easier and faster.
Paul Kippax, PhD; Deborah Huck-Jones, PhD; et al review current trends in dissolution testing within the context of understanding particle size, which impacts clinical studies and ultimately generic submissions.
Frost & Sullivan Analysts Jennifer Brice and Deborah Toscano observe how the arrival of biosimilars, or highly similar copies of biopharmaceutical products, to the US market is imminent, and although they have been available elsewhere for several years, physicians and other key stakeholders in the US have only recently begun to anticipate their arrival.
- EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW – DPT Laboratories: Providing Solutions to Sterile & Non-Sterile Development & Manufacturing of Semi-Solid & Liquid Dosage Forms
Paul Johnson, DPT Group President & Chief Operating Officer, talks about the consistent growth and success of DPT, its expansion in the sterile arena, and plans for the future.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: CDMOs Are Innovating for 21st-Century Medicine
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the industry’s leading CDMOs about the innovations they are developing for next-generation patient care, and how many are making investments that are enabling them to offer more services under one roof.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Transdermal, Topical & Subcutaneous: Non-Invasive Delivery to Expand Product Line Extensions
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin asked delivery system providers and contract developers and manufacturers to describe their products and service offerings in their respective areas of expertise and how they are changing the overall landscape of the transdermal, topical, and subcutaneous markets.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing: Anticipating the Needs of the Future
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with several companies in the prefilled syringe and parenteral manufacturing market that are offering a range of services and systems that cater to today’s issues as well as anticipating the needs of the future.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin interviews several industry experts who believe there is intense competition to develop cutting-edge therapies and get them through development quickly to take advantage of patent exclusivity. And one of the critical elements in the drug development process is analytical testing.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation & Manufacturing Development: Using Data & Unique Approaches to Solve Solubility Issues, Target Profiles & Customize Products
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin finds that CMOs are embracing development projects in an effort to establish longer-lasting partnerships with their pharma and biotech clients. These contract developers are deploying innovative techniques aimed at improving solubility and fast-tracking products to market.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing – Product Differentiation Is Critical
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with several of these suppliers and manufacturers about the importance of customization and differentiation as the key to pharma companies staying competitive in the prefilled syringe space.
- SPECIAL REPORT – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing: Improving for Flexibility & Customization
Special Feature: Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with prefilled syringe manufacturers as well as contract parenteral manufacturers who share their thoughts about the delivery challenges associated with high-viscous, high-volume formulations.
Theresa Bankston, PhD, says the fact that many of these therapies are designed for home delivery by patients or caregivers via subcutaneous injection, combined with increasing complexity of longer-acting formulations, larger injection volumes, and longer injection durations, has raised the bar for seamless injection delivery technology.
- EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW – Ascendia Pharmaceuticals: Sophisticated Formulations for Poorly Soluble Drugs
Jingjun (Jim) Huang, PhD, CEO, and Founder of Ascendia, discusses his company’s unique vision and strategy to provide pharmaceutical companies with a contract research partner that can provide technologies in order to efficiently determine which approach is most suitable for a given molecule.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights some of the analytical testing services that leading contractors offer aimed at the increasing complexities of today’s pharmaceutical pipelines.