Search Results for: SPECIAL FEATURE Outsourcing Formulation Developmen
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: Early-Stage Partnerships Are On The Rise
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin asked leading CMOs and CDMOs to describe the value-added services they offer with respect to formulation and manufacturing. Solving challenges of insufficient solubility, poor stability, identifying excipient candidates, and particle design topped their list of offerings.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Formulation Development & Manufacturing – CDMOs Offer Speed, Advanced Technologies, & the Ability to Handle More Potent APIs
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the industry’s leading CDMOs to highlight their capabilities in the areas of speed, quality, technology, and handling of complex APIs.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin talks with some of the leading experts in the industry about the importance of outsourcing analytical testing in the biologic/biosimilar space, the associated challenges, and how to ensure products get to market safely and quickly.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin spoke with several testing providers to find out what services they offer, trends they identify, and how they have specifically addressed clients’ needs throughout the past year.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: Using a Single Provider Reduces Costs & Risk
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights several CDMOs that are evolving their models to become their clients’ single provider and to accommodate their more potent, challenging products.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Analytical Testing: Using More Sophisticated Tools to Support Small & Large Molecule Projects
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin recently spoke with leading analytical testing providers to find out what services they offer and what equipment they use to handle both small and large molecules for their pharma clients.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights many of the latest techniques to enhance bioavailability and solubility, how to determine the right technique for your compound, and how some companies are realizing faster time to market as a result.
- EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW – DPT Laboratories: Providing Solutions to Sterile & Non-Sterile Development & Manufacturing of Semi-Solid & Liquid Dosage Forms
Paul Johnson, DPT Group President & Chief Operating Officer, talks about the consistent growth and success of DPT, its expansion in the sterile arena, and plans for the future.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: CDMOs Are Innovating for 21st-Century Medicine
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the industry’s leading CDMOs about the innovations they are developing for next-generation patient care, and how many are making investments that are enabling them to offer more services under one roof.
- PACKAGING – Trends in Pharmaceutical Primary Packaging for Injectables – Solutions for New Challenges
Claudia Petersen forecasts that primary packaging suppliers will assume an increasing number of production steps relating to closure preparation for the fill & finish process, and as a result, they will evolve from component providers to system suppliers and product development project partners.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin interviews several industry experts who believe there is intense competition to develop cutting-edge therapies and get them through development quickly to take advantage of patent exclusivity. And one of the critical elements in the drug development process is analytical testing.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation & Manufacturing Development: Using Data & Unique Approaches to Solve Solubility Issues, Target Profiles & Customize Products
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin finds that CMOs are embracing development projects in an effort to establish longer-lasting partnerships with their pharma and biotech clients. These contract developers are deploying innovative techniques aimed at improving solubility and fast-tracking products to market.
- SPECIAL REPORT – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing: Improving for Flexibility & Customization
Special Feature: Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with prefilled syringe manufacturers as well as contract parenteral manufacturers who share their thoughts about the delivery challenges associated with high-viscous, high-volume formulations.
Marshall Crew, PhD, explores how the contract services and manufacturing market has responded to the opportunity presented by the rising numbers of BCS Type II/IV clinical compounds and solubilized commercial products.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights some of the analytical testing services that leading contractors offer aimed at the increasing complexities of today’s pharmaceutical pipelines.