Search Results for: SPECIAL FEATURE Prefilled Syringes Parenteral
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Manufacturing: Drug & Packaging Ensure Safety, Compatibility & Stability
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights some of the key players in the market and where they are focusing their efforts to ensure products are of the highest quality, safe, and easy to use.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Manufacturing: A Rise in Biologics & Improved Technology Give Pharma Reasons to Consider Parenteral Delivery
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the leading companies in this market to find out about key trends, packaging advancements, safety improvements, and technology developments.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: Early-Stage Partnerships Are On The Rise
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin asked leading CMOs and CDMOs to describe the value-added services they offer with respect to formulation and manufacturing. Solving challenges of insufficient solubility, poor stability, identifying excipient candidates, and particle design topped their list of offerings.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Formulation Development & Manufacturing – CDMOs Offer Speed, Advanced Technologies, & the Ability to Handle More Potent APIs
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the industry’s leading CDMOs to highlight their capabilities in the areas of speed, quality, technology, and handling of complex APIs.
Thomas Otto believes a specialized CDMO can provide efficient solutions to the many challenges surrounding lyophilized substances. But it should be ascertained they have packaging, manufacturing, and lyophilization expertise.
Pierre Carlotti, Vice-President of Marketing and Communication for Aptar Pharma Prescription Division, talks about the market for auto-injectors and some relevant market trends, and explains how his company went about designing and developing a novel auto-injector.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Injection Devices: Manufacturers Focus on 21st Century Technology While Still Tackling Traditional Challenges
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights some of the key companies in the injectable delivery market that are focusing on advanced technology as well as the more traditional challenges related to breakage, leaching, and needlestick prevention.
Alan Shortall believes with dual-chamber syringes and other emerging device technologies now addressing key market requirements for intuitive reconstitution and injection, the pharmaceutical market for therapies suitable for reconstitution and mixing at the point of delivery is poised for significant rates of growth.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin spoke with some of the world’s leading device developers about their current injection technologies and how their devices are addressing the current trends and opportunities in the industry.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing: Biologics Present a New Set of Challenges
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with leading syringe developers and contract manufacturers to discuss how they are overcoming industry challenges and provides a look at some of the innovative advancements in prefilled syringe technology.
In this exclusive Drug Development & Delivery annual report, handheld injection experts provide their thoughts about the various factors backing the adoption of the devices including ease of use, pain-free delivery, and differentiation for product line extensions.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing: Anticipating the Needs of the Future
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with several companies in the prefilled syringe and parenteral manufacturing market that are offering a range of services and systems that cater to today’s issues as well as anticipating the needs of the future.
- CONTAINER CLOSURE SYSTEM – Recent Prefillable Syringe Developments Mirroring Increasing Biotech Drug Product Demands
Stefan Verheyden says the container closure system has become a decisive factor for sustained market success, with autoinjectors and injection pumps as growing areas of interest.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing – Product Differentiation Is Critical
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with several of these suppliers and manufacturers about the importance of customization and differentiation as the key to pharma companies staying competitive in the prefilled syringe space.
- SPECIAL REPORT – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing: Improving for Flexibility & Customization
Special Feature: Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with prefilled syringe manufacturers as well as contract parenteral manufacturers who share their thoughts about the delivery challenges associated with high-viscous, high-volume formulations.
Evan Goulet, PhD, and Elizabeth Robbins report on the Noxilizer RTS 360 Industrial NO2 Sterilizer that provides surface sterilization of prefilled syringes with a range of material compatibility and low levels of residuals using its rapid, room-temperature process.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Injectable Drug Delivery: New Technologies Deliver Biologics & Differentiate Brands
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin reports on a segment of the drug delivery industry that will see its market revenue double in just 5 years in response to a growing need to deliver highly viscous, high-volume drugs.
- INJECTABLE MICROEMULSIONS – Prolonged-Release Injectable Microemulsions: Opportunities for Pain Treatment
Rajesh Dubey, PhD, and Luigi G. Martini, FRPharmS, MBA, indicate available technologies do not support development of certain formulations to treat pain; however, microemulsions with their unique features, can provide a viable alternative to develop such formulations.