Search Results for: TOPICAL DELIVERY The Importance of
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Formulation Development & Manufacturing – CDMOs Offer Speed, Advanced Technologies, & the Ability to Handle More Potent APIs
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the industry’s leading CDMOs to highlight their capabilities in the areas of speed, quality, technology, and handling of complex APIs.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin spoke with several testing providers to find out what services they offer, trends they identify, and how they have specifically addressed clients’ needs throughout the past year.
Future Market Insights (FMI) delivers key insights on the global biologic excipients market in its upcoming report titled Biologic Excipients Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013–2017 and Opportunity Assessment…
Kenneth B. Kirby and Chandan A.S. Alam, MD, are part of a team at Transdermal Delivery Solutions Corp. (TDSC) that has been leveraging its patented technology to develop a unique patchless, metered pump, spray-on drug delivery system and products.
- ORODISPERSIBLE TABLETS – Advanced Drug Delivery for Repositioning Promethazine for Improved Application & Patient Outcomes
Srinivas Tipparaju, PhD, Anastasia Groshev, Danielle Dantuma, et al designed and characterized a formulation of ODTs at three different compression settings to determine the effective formulation for manufacturing rapid-release ODT promethazine tablets.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: CDMOs Are Innovating for 21st-Century Medicine
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the industry’s leading CDMOs about the innovations they are developing for next-generation patient care, and how many are making investments that are enabling them to offer more services under one roof.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin interviews several industry experts who believe there is intense competition to develop cutting-edge therapies and get them through development quickly to take advantage of patent exclusivity. And one of the critical elements in the drug development process is analytical testing.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing – Product Differentiation Is Critical
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with several of these suppliers and manufacturers about the importance of customization and differentiation as the key to pharma companies staying competitive in the prefilled syringe space.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Transdermal, Topical & Subcutaneous Drug Delivery: Extending Pipelines & Improving Self-Administration
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin explores how the movement of home care and self- administration is pushing the development of this growing sector in drug delivery.
- EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW – Croda: Understanding & Addressing the Purity Needs of the Pharmaceutical Market
Dr. Andrew Kaziska, Health Care Applications Manager at Croda Inc, discusses his company’s Super Refining technology and the benefits of excipient purity in drug formulations.
- SPECIAL REPORT – Outsourcing Formulation Development and Manufacturing: An Early Approach Saves Time and Money
In this Special Report, Contributor Cindy H. Dubin asks many of the leading companies in this sector what challenges pharma currently faces in formulation and manufacturing and how they, as third-party providers, are helping to alleviate those burdens.
Vijendra Nalamothu, PhD, reports that the importance of the right formulation and delivery method in topical pharmaceuticals is critical. It can mean the success or failure of drug substance, and getting the preparation right from the outset saves money and time.
- OPHTHALMIC SQUEEZE DISPENSER – Eliminating the Need for Additives in Multidose Preservative-Free Eyecare Formulations
Degenhard Marx, PhD, and Matthias Birkhoff highlight their company’s Ophthalmic Squeeze Dispenser (OSD), a multi-dose dropper that relies solely on mechanical measures to prevent microbial contamination of the bottle content.